Canadian retirement software & calculators
There are a number of tools and websites available to help Canadians plan and live in retirement. You might find some of the following helpful to analyze and review your situation.
- Canadian Retirement Income Calculator (from Service Canada): "will provide you with retirement income information, including the Old Age Security (OAS) pension and Canada Pension Plan (CPP) retirement benefits"
- Simplified retirement income simulator tool, from Retraite Québec: "An interactive, simplified tool to simulate your retirement income"
- CompuPension from Retraite Québec: "A personalized tool that gives you a complete picture of your financial situation in retirement and your possible sources of income"
- Fiscal Agents - Retirement Planning Calculators
- Globe and Mail Retirement Planner
- Free RDSP Calculator for Canadians
- RRIFmetic - Retirement Math Made Easy (not free)
The following are not specifically Canadian, but can be useful if you approximate Canadian equivalents.